Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 2 months ago

How is your cat doing today?

He's happy. He's eaten three times. Been for a poo. Been for a big wee. Been for cuddles. Been brushed. Galloped around after his catnip toy. Now upside down fast asleep in his favourite place with a big grin on his face. Yeah. He's had a good day. Thanks for asking! How's yours?

My friend Buster died. He was breathing hard, no appetite, & no pee. I took him to the vet. The vet took blood samples, X-rays, everything that he could do. Mr. Kitty was about 20 & had thyroid problems & cataracts. There was nothing the doctor could do. So, I made the suggestion of gently putting him to sleep. I went back to his examining room. Mr. Kitty purred for me and as I pet him, he look at me with adoring eyes. It was quick, over in seconds. No pain. Poor Mr. Kitty.

He was my friend. He'd walk to the front door with me to let people in. Then he'd lead them to the living room. When I brought groceries home, he wanted to go through each bag. "What's in there for me?" On nice days, we'd have breakfast in the patio & I read the newspaper to him. Sometimes he'd make a comment (meow) & sometimes not. Sometimes we'd just sit together. After I let him outside, I could call him & he'd come. He always hears me.

Then, I killed him! Lord, I haven't felt so guilty in a long time.

my cat died today..not quite 3yr old and poorly since yesterday..vet diagnosed him with congestive heart failure with lungs full of liquid..Just one day from my beautiful nutty Shamu to death is heart breaking + on valentines day. If your cats poorly DONT hang around and get to the vet. Less than 24 hours to lose my baby 

• PANKO

I'm very soory. I know how much he ment, believe me. He had personality. I'm sorry

my Noofy is having a great day---

Everyone needs a house cat as a companion unless you are allergic to them.

• patty

my pussy is a bit itchy today 

He's cute and chubby as always but thanks for asking!

• Danny

He is very well thank you, he is currently sleeping.

I have three. They are old and sleep all day. They're pretty active at dusk and dawn. That's about it.

One is sleeping and one just woke up, so he's all dopey and cute. This is the only time he lets me hold him, so I took advantage :)