Has anyone seen brown rain stain on their cars in the US?

I saw on a meteorologist website WQAD 8 in Illonois how they had the same thing. But this was not dust like gray, this **** was brown! It looked toxic to me, I am already aware they spray all this garbage in the skies to kill us off slowly. I just wanted to reach out to other people who really know what I am talking about. I am not looking for just a "science based answer". I am looking for the truth...

• BB

Sounds like airborne soil that came down via rain.

• Unknown1 month agoReport

Nah dude, I mean I'm sure it's likely. But I know what the government's agenda is...Airborne soil? Maybe I'll look into it, but I doubt that is what it was. They try to tell us that the planes spraying **** all over the skies is vapor 😅😂 haha yeah f--kin' right

It's the Corona virus. You should probably only go outside with a full hazmat suit. They're killing off the weak and old with illnesses.

• Unknown1 month agoReport

I wouldn't doubt it, it's funny when the corona virus started going mainstream, I got sick. This was about more than a week ago, and I haven't got sick in five years. The last sentence I totally agree, you know why? They do no want the elders like 55 and up to tell us how all this **** is man made.