Im getting my first tatto?

But they said I had to eat certain foods I tryed to look up a list but I don't know what to eat before I go and plus im kinda nervous all my family is trying to scare me saying it hurts I know it probably dose but I ant going to back out I want one and im going to show them I can handle it my first tattoo is going to be small

• LM440

This can all be simplified.  The advise for eating is to eat normally before the tattoo.  The only purpose is to allow you comfort during the procedure.  Of course no alcohol or medications that thin the blood is a good idea.  

Now for the pain aspect.  Just look around and you will see a great number of people with tattoos of varying ages, sizes and genders.  If the pain was that bad, tattoos would not be as popular.  The horror stories are just make up or badly exaggerated.

Tattoos on women are a bit of a turn off for me personally. If you are female, think twice, as you may meet the man or woman of your dreams and they may have the same view as i.      Some of the art work is fantastic and does have an appeal., think very long and hard about what you are going to have and remember you will have this for life, yes they can be removed, but leave a scar.                                                       Dont have tats where they can be seen, ie face neck hands. potential employers  may frown upon them, especially if you intend working with the public.

• Mystic

Before you think of a tattoo, maybe work on your grammar and common sense. 

First off, you do not need to eat certain foods to get a tattoo. That's BS. What you do or don't eat is entirely irrelevant to getting a tattoo. Only an idiot would believe you have to eat certain foods in to get a tattoo.

Second, if you're old enough to get a tattoo, you're old enough to tell your parents or anyone else where they can go. It's YOUR life, YOUR body and YOUR CHOICE. Others cannot dictate you. If you're 18 or older, you don't have to listen anyone else. You also know they hurt - it's a tattoo. How much depends on where you get it, how long it takes and your personal pain tolerance.

Bottom line - you sound WAY too immature to be considering a tattoo. If you're going to get a tattoo just to "prove a point" and "show your family", you're WAY too immature lol That's not why you get one. You get one because you genuinely want one.

Source(s): I REALLY hope you're just trolling and aren't serious
  • Casey

as long as you something with at least a little nutritional value you'll be fine. 

• kelvin

not what you eat and what they should of said was make sure to eat so you don't pass out and they told me the same thing when i had mine done

Whoever told you that is talking rubbish, I belong to a biker gang with over 40 members, 90% of us have tattoos and have never bother to eat certain foods before hand.

• Rick

never heard that one before !!!

i mean... you could just ask the tattoo person what you need to eat, its not that hard

• Mystic

That's ridiculous to even think something like that is true. A tattoo artist would probably laugh. There is no special "tattoo diet" lmao