Alli asked in EnvironmentOther - Environment · 2 months ago

Are chem trails in the US making me sick? Daily low grade fevers here for years, none in Europe. Doctors don't know whats wrong.?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • mike m
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Yes, and the chem trails you all spew out on the public when it's real cold outside and you breath those chem trails we all can see should be outlawed and if you breath them in the cold air you should go to jail! Let's make America healthy again. Think I'll make me a "MAHA" hat and wear it proudly.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

They are not chem trails. They are vapor trails. Condensed air created threw compression of turbo van jet engines. I would be more concerned about falling of the edge of the flat earth. 

• 1 month ago

And there are no chem trails in Europe? Mirable dictu!

• JOHN B
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Have you watched the Dead Files? Have others in your house had medical problems? Unexplained death or illness. The evil spirit may be in your house, not in the sky.

The chem trails are designed to steer weather patterns in accord with HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) It only effects weather, which could be blamed for climate change.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • oikoσ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

And there are no chem trails in Europe? Mirable dictu!

• Rick
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

sounds like it to me ........................................

• 2 months ago

"Chem trails" in the sky are the tiny clouds that form around an airplane flying through cold upper air. They have been forming around planes ever since planes have been developed to go that high about 80 years ago.

All the rest is rumour and troublemaking.

• Joseph
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Unless your directly under a crop duster, there are no chem trails.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

We're on to you............

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.