randy asked in SportsBasketball · 4 days ago

Are you Going to miss Kobe Bryant?

• 1 day ago

I didn't even know him before his death few days ago. 

• 1 day ago

Ya, I miss him...

2 days ago

I miss watching him play basketball, albeit never met him. 41 is too young to die though.

• 2 days ago

I'm not a basketball fan so no. Actually I don't really miss anyone I don't know in real life. I might miss their talent but as a person if I don't have a personal relationship with them I find it hard to get emotional about them. It's sad that he died at a young age and in such a way, but at least he went quick, better than dying from a long illness.

• Hockey
    3 days ago

No.                                  

• 3 days ago

I’ll miss Kobe Bryant about much as I’ll miss all of the other millions of people who have died since his helicopter crash.  I think it’s terrible how people only miss you if you’re an entertainer, mostly just to make themselves look better.

• ARTiL1S3 days agoReport

That's how the world works. Some people are fortunate enough get the chance and abilities to achieve such aura of success that make people remember them when they are long gone. Kobe was one of those people. And yeah people do like to blow celebrities' deaths beyond proportions now a days

• 3 days ago

NO.. NOT AT ALL

• 3 days ago

It’s annoying how people are still talking abt it

• 3 days ago

Absolutely not, this came 17 years too late.  The world would be much better off if this happened to every rapist.  I have every sympathy for the other victims, but Bryant got far better than he deserved.

3 days ago

It is still so hard to believe he’s no longer with us.  He had his whole life ahead of him.  He will be truly missed.