Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceOther - Education · 2 months ago

Which states that you know of have higher population of intellectually disabled people?

I'm doing a person study of psychological and human analysis, what I want to find out is which states that you know of has higher population of I.D people and mentally inclined people, so far I heard from the people I know

For mentally incline I heard: New York, California, Ohio

For intelligent disabilities: Pennsylvania, Georgia, Alabama, illinois, Florida

Anybody can confirm or give their intake on this study, the states provided has just been informinal states that people I personally know that named the states, I want to know which of any state in the USA do you know of with a higher population of subjects whos mentally inclined and/or intellectual deficient and why do you think or know that?

First of all, "mentally inclined" people doesn't mean anything. Are you talking about mentally ill? There's no reason one state would have more than another, and I don't know that you could find any statistics on that. There ARE statistics on the number of people with certain levels of education, but that has more to do with socioeconomics than intellectual capacity. 

The South typically has the highest rate due to their diet and higher rates of drinking/smoking while pregnant.