The more I get to know people under 30 years old [or so] I have less and less hope for the future. Should I think otherwise?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

No. I'm around that age and think my "peers" are insufferable and juvenile. I am 30 with the mindset of someone twice my age. The future is looking pretty scary, just look at the deteriorating morals caused by millenials and gen Z. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Friend if it was up to men and women just save our future we would be a lost cause but fortunately there is a real God watching over us and when it's his time he'll do the reparation that he promised in his word he'll return the Earth to a paradise condition and he will get rid of those that are willfully wicked.

• 2 months ago

You are talking about the first Cell Phone generation...Where nothing is hidden and only truth can stand the test.....It gave them good grades in school to finding a job afterwards.....Yep it looks bad from the outside but they do not live like the generation before who invented the Cell phone....

• MyaJay2 months agoReport

Um, most people that are 30 or will be in the next year or so were adults or nearing adulthood when smart phones first debuted

• 2 months ago

NO,

Signed,

Ticked Pink and glad I'm old

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

To be fair , our generation is handing them a "bad hand" -- and unfortunately we have created a generation less able to deal with that .  .

The proportion of able young people in our society is probably no different than it's ever been  -- but the proportion of ignorant , lazy and stupid ones is far greater. 

• Susie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I think you have a very good reason to be concerned. The young have been exposed to liberal indoctrination their whole lives. They are now, not only willing to accept, but supporting ideas that people in this country have been fighting against for over 200 years.  I don’t think they will appreciate their freedoms until they lose them.  But it will be too late then. 

• 2 months ago

Just remember that a Liberal is a Conservative who has not been mugged or paid taxes yet.

• God
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I bet people were saying the same thing 1000 years ago.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Read the Bible and what is to happen. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.