Nic
Lv 4
Nic asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

What should my boyfriend do?

My boyfriend Jack is a college junior and a football player. He's had multiple concussions and other serious injuries throughout high school and college. He has heard a lot in the media about the effects of these injuries long-term, but football is his life. I don't want to make the decision for him or sway him either way but honestly, I'm scared for him. Should he drop out of football and figure out how to pay for school fees or should he keep playing and try not to worry about really hurting himself?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

As in all gladitorial sports[boxing.football.hockey,etc.] injuries are the price that is paid.Concussions have lead to mood swings and suicides.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

He should declare for the draft.

• 2 months ago

Don’t sell “your skanky ass” as one of the other posters suggested. Maybe he is desperate and hoping you do?  Finishing college is very important.  He should speak with a sports doctor and get advice. 

• Melon Head2 months agoReport

Sell it in the local Holiday Inn, maybe?

• Cu Tie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

My best advice for your boyfriend is to continue playing football next season. At this point, it is not worth it for him to quit on his college football team.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Repeated concussions can lead to extreme confusion, dementia, and senility.  This is what happened to Joe Biden and now this idiot can barely form a sentence.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He should quit football and you should sell your skanky аss on the street for the few bucks it can get to pay for his final year

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i think he should drop out of football if hes getting hurt

• Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Pearl, who's that dog to your left?

• 2 months ago

Is he on athelic scholarship?

• 2 months ago

passion is more important than safety.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.