Should I keep pursuing this girl?

Well I have posted about this particular young lady I really like, but just can't seem to gain any traction with. So far I have asked her out three times, with two times she agreed and cancelled. The third time she hadn't agreed to, but told me that we will hang out. Yet I find out she hangs with her girl-friends, so I don't know how I should feel. This point in time I would have just left her alone, and not say anything else to her. Yet, at this point I am still pushing forward and talking to her, hoping that something will happen one of these days. I don't know what to do, if I should just leave her along, or keep trying. I really like this young lady, but I am not sure how she really feels about me, or if she is even into me like that. I need some advice.

So let’s have an honest look at when it may be time to give up. Signs it may be Time to Stop Pursuing a Girl..Nothing repels women more than needy and desperate men. And one of the top things that conveys neediness is thinking that a woman is somehow “above” you. Don’t ever let yourself fall into this line of thinking.

Source(s): move on with your life.