Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Which zodiac sign is the most beautiful?

I always thought Pisces women but research says its Libra?! 

PISCES...WE HAVE BIG BEAUTIFUL EYES AND WE ARE SEXY AND SOUGHT AFTER...MY LOOKS BEAT ALL MY LIBRA FRIENDS..

• Rose2 months agoReport

But that crazy emo side will scare them right off XD

In my opinion and experience, I find Sagittarius women, Leo women, and Cancer women the most attractive. 

Some pisces women are attractive too, but libra woman i mostly don't find attractive at all. Libra woman, in my experience, tend to backstabbers, two faced, dont take sides to avoid conflict,  too superficial, hypocrites, criticizing machines, the actual old looking ones, and ugly ones as well. Yet, they judge people on all this mentioned about them. 

Never understood, why people say they are the best looking sign and the most superficial one, when most of them are not good look themselves in all aspects. 

Depends on what the individual finds attractive so there's no such thing. But as a libra I'm gonna have to say - libra XD lol

Purely for aesthetic reasons 

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... Not astrology

Based on Reality & Facts: The most beautiful people belongs to Capricorn, Gemini, Aquarius and Virgo

About libra sign and pisces sign.... NO!  Libra and Pisces aren´t as beautiful and perfect  as people make them out to be

• Rose2 months agoReport

Who dragged your sign? Lol

• Janet

Not research.

Astrology only indicates the "appearance" of our PERSONALITY .. NOT the physical appearance.

And our "zodiac sign" is only our SUN sign, which only indicates how we need to relate to ourselves if we are going to feel whole inside. Everyone has all 12 zodiac signs in their own unique birthchart, but the stronger influences will be from whatever signs had any of the 10 planets (including Sun) moving through them at the moment the person was born.

Sun signs are the only planet you can find easily, so writers make money writing about Sun signs for a public that is ignorant about astrology. Sun sign astrology is just a commercial gimmick and no ethical astrologer works with Sun sign "astrology".

What research? Dinosaur is beautiful.

As a libra I approve this.

but as a rational human

*face palm*

What a shallow person you must be if you think there is any correlation. This is exactly why you work a cash register for four decades.

• Ivy2 months agoReport

Welp enjoy your 40 years of working rudimentary machinery, I'll enjoy making more than you ever will in less than 5 lmfao

virgo cuz were pure

• Rose2 months agoReport

I was mentally abused by a virgo man. Worse than the taurus man who hit me