will ms office 2007 work with windows 10?

Yes, MS Office 2007 works finely with Windows 10.

No.

Win10 computers come preset to what Microsoft calls "S Mode".  You have to make a google account, to prove you're you and should be allowed to use WHAT YOU OWN! GOD DAMN IT. And once you do that MICROSOFT OWNS YOU AND YOUR NEW COMPUTER.

..I wanted to use my 2007 'Office, because I own that and should be able to...but I found you have to go to the "Apps Store" and buy your way out of being ruled by MS (it's actually a free app, but you have to go to a store and petition to be released from Microsoft Bondage).

..Well I couldnt get that done. But I did install Works (pretty old, but I like the calendar, and if all else fails with 2007 Office, can use the Works word processor instead ;)

..And what I found is installing that got me out of S Mode. So - AT FIRST - Word worked fine, and I was even able to install Firefox (which Microsoft FORBIDS) (because they are your boss).  BUT!  It only took 2 days for Word and Firefox to both stop working again.

I've been living a daily nightmare of googling and reading and trying a hundred suggested fixes, NONE OF WHICH WORK!  (It seemed like they should have though. EXAMPLE: One suggestion was to 1. use compatibility mode, to make firefox compatible with windows 8)(it didnt offer 10, idky).  2. use command prompt to empty the dns cache  and 3. restart.  ....For a whole lovely hour everything worked great. Then it fell apart again. No Word. No Firefox.

..BOTOM LINE - I feel I've been bullied and sabotaged by billionaires who dont give a flying shlt if I waste gobs of my finite life giving them a whole months pay and so much fcking work....only to be bullied and sabotaged and laughed at by someone I cant punch.

Yes, of course, MS Office 2007 work with Windows 10.

Yes of course, it works with Windows 10!

MS Office can work with any operating system. 

• Uh-huh. Not ANY OS really. But it can be forced to play on most of the current OS list of options.

• Dick

Yep it works just fine. I just rebuilt my hard drive and reinstalled it and everything runs as it should. The one thing that isn't great is that Microsoft doesn't allow you to download any of the updates they made to the 2007 Office Suite since it is no longer supported, but the software does perform as it should. Hope this helps.

Just use open office it's free.  You can open and save things in Microsoft office format.

• Murzy

It will work .

• Lv 7

noep. the oldest version that still officially works is 2013. since the latest Win10 update.

• I dont know why you got multiple account thumbs down, youre actually right.