Do you think there's alien life?

Like in the movies where there's planets of aliens that have alien cities and whatnot.

Considering there are billions of planets in our solar system and there are billions of solar systems in the universe, the chance that Earth is the only one with life is... astronomical.

I do yes, and I also reckon that some have been to Earth. 

I believe that intelligent life exists on other planets in our own galaxy and other galaxies. Just because we can't see them doesn't mean they don't exist. From Earth we have a very small view of our own galaxy, there's a lot out there we can't see.

Go read up on the Drake Equation.

I think the odds that life exists somewhere else beyond Earth is virtually 100%.

I think that at least SOME of those planets have life that are AT LEAST as intelligent and advanced as we are is, again, nearly 100% odds.  Even if only 1 in a million habitable worlds develop as far as we have, the BILLIONS of worlds in the galaxy multiplied by BILLIONS of galaxies makes it virtually guaranteed that they exist out there somewhere.

However, I think the odds that they've been to Earth are near 0%.  The massive amount of time investment it would take to find Earth as a habitable world, then the massive amount of energy it would take to get here in a practical amount of time...the idea that you would then just show up to draw doodles in our crops or turn our cows inside out or abduct drunk hillbillies to stick probes up their butts....it's just ludicrous.  

If you made the investment to come all the way here, you'd say 'Hi'.  Or more likely, you wouldn't have come.  You'd be too busy with other things.

• Tomalochk

Explain stonehedge then (?)

Yes there's alien life , trust me 😉

• Tomalochk

I believe you

I think seeing is believing and I have never seen a thing my friend.

• Murzy

I think there are beings on far away planets.

I think there may be basic life forms with low intelligence. But no one knows, so any opinion doesn't really matter.We need PROOF

It could be. The universe is an awfully big place with all sorts of possibilities. That said, it isn't likely there are aliens of the sort shown in movies anywhere close to our planet. For generations, people have thought about "intelligent life" with sophisticated communities visiting Earth. These may exist, but it wouldn't be a surprise if the most advanced space alien humanity encounters (at least any time soon) is a single celled organism, or a more complex one that is microscopic in size compared with human beings.

The universe is huge, it might have some out there. We exist, why wouldn't they?