Why didn't god just create a bigger earth if he knew we would be over populated?

54 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

There is absolutely no evidence whatsoever that any deity created anything.  That is nothing more than a wild assertion with nothing to back it up.  Period.  Read a science book and educate yourself.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Maybe you will figure it out if there is not enough food for all maybe a better idea would be to have less kids.  One kid per person in an entire life time would gradually reduce the population and then things would be better for everyone.  Someone taught this to me in late 2016 and I believe he has a good idea.

• ...Show all comments
    • 1 month agoReport

FACEBOOK, YAHOO, TWITTER AND TUMBIR FAMILY MUST BURN ALIVE TILL VANISH IN AFGHANISTAN DESERT - ALLAH
      (Google "Danny Woo VK" in Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world)

CORONAVIRUS?
      FIND THE CURE AFTER REACHING MY VK PROFILE

• 1 month ago

The earth follows precise mathematical laws that make it just right for humans, land and marine animals, plants, in fact, all life here on earth to flourish. 

This is one of many reasons why some scientists who study such things have turned to belief in a Creator.

Population experts say that humans reached its first 1 billion in population only a little over 200 years ago, in about 1804.  We reached 6 billion in 1999 and 7 billion in 2011, and they expect the 8 billionth baby to be born either in 2025 (United Nations figures) or 2050 (US Census figures)

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/world-population...

https://www.livescience.com/16489-7-population-mil...

But your question implies that the world and its current condition will continue uninterrupted.

The Bible (Jesus, actually) said that the end of the kosmos (a Greek word meaning "system of things") will be preceded by wars and reports of wars, diseases, famines, lawlessness, and a cooling off of love among the greater number.  Matthew 24:3-14

The last phrase in verse 14 says "and then the end will come."

This indicates that God will intervene in human affairs.

More information on this is here:

https://www.jw.org/en/library/books/bible-teach/ar...

• 1 month ago

Which god    ?

• ...Show all comments
    • GEHAN
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

It is your responsibility tio decide you want God in your life.
      Until then you shun the knowledge of God and hide behind your question.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

A perfect earth in a perfect universe so God's will is done .

• ...Show all comments
    • 1 month agoReport

FACEBOOK, YAHOO, TWITTER AND TUMBIR FAMILY MUST BURN ALIVE TILL VANISH IN AFGHANISTAN DESERT - ALLAH
      (Google "Danny Woo VK" in Bing for book of life, A science book that dont exist in human world)

CORONAVIRUS?

• Paul
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

And how would that prevent us from becoming over populated? Might take a bit longer. Assuming we could deal with the much greater force of gravity.

• ...Show all comments
    • 1 month agoReport

CORONAVIRUS?

• 1 month ago

The Earth is big enough for those worthy to live on it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

A bigger earth means more gravitational pull, meaning that if it was bigger people would be stuck to the ground. 

• ...Show all comments
    • 1 month agoReport

CORONAVIRUS?

• 1 month ago

Over concentrated, not overpopulated.

• 1 month agoReport

CORONAVIRUS?

• yesmar
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He didn't know.  God's not magic and he's not a genie.

• ...Show all comments
    • GEHAN
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

Coronavirus has ravages those whose food is deficient in the mineral selenium.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.