Aries asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Tired of being stuck.. opinions?

Hi, thanks for reading...

I’m tired of being called selfish, being involved in a relationship where everything is blown out of proportion, working a dead end job, as soon as I am within my goals something gets in the way and I’m back to square one, the overthinking, the I’ve analyzing, my life is literally going nowhere and idk what to do. I can’t afford my own place if I split with my partner, I can’t afford to buy a car yet, I can’t afford to go to school and work, and I definitely can’t go home, I’m stuck and idk what to do except what I don’t wanna do.... I’m tired and depressed and don’t know what to do...

Venting to see if maybe my perspective is warped or maybe I’m just in despair at the moment...

I dare you to watch the really TV shows:"Coal House"  and "Coal House at War"

Families are chose to go and live in lives, times, way back, as then. 

Have you ever thought to Pray to GOD for help? Not the type of thing likely to be changed or changed much. Yet GOD may answer it? 

Hello Aries, decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it. So many times in life we allow fear to stop us in our track; the sad thing is we don't always recognize we are afraid. We find excuses and rationalizations. We create responsibilities, true or false, we must tend to before we can move forward. We create challenges and obstacles so real in our minds that they manifest in our lives. Behind it all is fear. The fear we are not good enough. The fear we won't be liked. The fear that if we do it once, someone will ask us to do it again and we won't be able to. What are our excuses? Who or what is stopping us? How many times do we talk ourselves out of what we say we really want? What are we afraid of? 

Let what you cannot do tear from the hands what you can do.

Staying focused on the project or plan is one of the most difficult challenges we face. There's always the house to clean, calls to make, laundry to fold, movies to watch, news to catch up on, deadlines to meet and expectations to live up to. There's so much pulling on us, distracting us, keeping us from doing what we say-no wonder it never gets done. Actually, there's only one thing that keeps us from our goal, that is lack of focus. Very often, the lack of focus is caused by fear. Lack of focus/fear means you can find a million reasons not to do what you say you want to do. Lack of focus/fear means if you do what you say you just might succeed. Success means you would move out and beyond your comfort zone. Somehow, somewhere deep inside, that is frightening. The key is if you would just stay focused, all the frightening little details would miraculously be taken care of. Before you know it, you would be exactly where you say you want to be. 

When I stay focused on the end, the details are handled. 

I hope this makes some sense to you? 

• NiJo

If you're fairly new to the working world, welcome to the grind. Without a plan, eternal poverty is far more likely. Learn a trade? Paid apprenticeship, but some classes are necessary (as you're working). 

You are in despair.

The overthinking you must stop as soon as possible.

if you don't like what you are doing, do something different

maybe you should get some counseling, it might help you out