Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 2 months ago

I'm a guy, I'm into jewelry making and i'm pursing a career in special education teaching helping kids with disabilities. am I too feminine?

Update:

I'm also a vegetarian and don't care about sports or getting big muscles 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • denise
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not at all, you enjoy what you do, and you're helping to teach kids.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Making jewelry is NOT a feminine thing, not at all.  I'm in the jewelry making business and there are many, many men who make wonderful - fabulous pieces.  I envy them and their work.  I especially like massive chunks of turquoise in silver bracelets.  That is jewelry to die for.  Men's jewelry, of course.  But they make it for women, and I have made jewelry for men too, although almost all of my work is for women.  Being vegetarian is gender neutral.  It has nothing to do with whether you are a man or a woman.  Not caring about sports or working out for hours a day to have massive muscles doesn't make you feminine.  Don't worry about it.  If you are not into men sexually, then you are all man - something to be proud of.  Most men don't have big muscles.  Being fit and reasonably strong is preferred though, nicely toned.  Otherwise, people will think you sit on your *ss all day and spend your spare time on your phone.  Getting some exercise is a must for good health.

• Rick
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

you happy ??? I'm happy for you !!!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

no. there is nothing wrong with liking what you like and being yourself. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

First, those aren't inherently feminine things.  In fact, most professional jewelry makers are male and so are most high school special education teachers.  I don't know the demographics of the rest of that nonsense, but that doesn't matter as it brings me to my second point.  Second, WTF is "too feminine" supposed to even mean?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.