Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

Does anyone else like using a old account and seeing a new comment or reply on something you posted years ago?

• Favourite answer

I just recently was looking at the old questions in the subcategory Thailand and found many answers from me and others I don't even remember.  But it was nice seeing those who were members back 10 years ago and wonder what happens to them since then.  A few were in their 70's back then. I wonder if they are still with us using other names.

• LAN

No.  I am way to busy reporting morons that can't tell the difference between chat and a real question here.

I used to, 5 years ago. It was gratifying and amusing to see an account suspended in 2010 still getting best answers 3 or more years later.

it does sound like fun but i should check my notifications more often to see that

I've done that several times.