Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Atheists, what about I saw Heaven after drowning in a pool before being revived from the dead?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

As a teen, I suffered from frequent bouts of NDEs due to a severe form of narcolepsy and is not something that you need to die for in order to experience. NDEs can also be triggered by sleep deprivation, vertigo, narcotics, epileptic seizures, rape, stroke, altitude sickness and even ordinary stomach cramps. Also, all out-of-body and afterlife experiences can be terminated on demand by Naloxone or any form of opiate antagonist that inhibits the binding of neurotransmitters in the brain cells. It can also be terminated with some success by Dextromethorphan - a common drug found in over the counter cough medicine.

In ancient Greece, descriptions of NDEs before the time of christ do not describe encountering Jesus. They instead, describe multiple beings of light in relation to the common belief of polytheism. In ancient Asia, NDE accounts describe the observation of long lines of people who had lived once before and were preparing to live for the second or third time as a human after drinking from a "River of Forgetfulness" - a widespread Asian theme in the belief of reincarnation.

• Lv 4
      2 months agoReport

Also bradycardia because of stimulation of the vagus nerve which usually requires dopamine or epinephrine to resuscitate. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Are you sure you drowned in a pool and not in some LSD?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Thousands and thousands of people have had similar experiences. The atheists won't believe you though.

A man once had a vision where Yeshua was standing next to him and they were near a cliff. A long line of people was walking toward the cliff and as they came to the edge they just kept walking and fell off. The man shouted at them trying to warn them. Then Yeshua said "Even if they could hear you they wouldn't listen."

• 2 months ago

What about it?

~

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I seen Heavenly things when I’m was in the accidentally to, I believe you 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

What about it? I died in the OR, July 14, 2014, and saw nothing.

• 2 months ago

What about it? I died in the ER and saw nothing.

• 2 months ago

when your brain is deprived of oxygen you begin to hallucinate because DMT is being released in your brain as a way to make death more enjoyable.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You dreamed it or are lying

• Dork
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

You didn't see Heaven. This is what you saw.

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.