Moon asked in SportsBasketball · 1 month ago

I want to be a pro basketball player. Can I become an elite in basketball player by studying with basketball?andifthatis possiblehowistartit?

I am a 15-year-old male student living in Korea.I dream of becoming a professional basketball player.

It has been five months since I started playing basketball.

When I become 15 years old in Korea, I go to high school and study all day long.(I go to high school without a basketball club.)

I only want to play basketball, but I am studying for the when I can't be a basketball player.

In order to get above average score in high school, I have to study all day long, and then I can play basketball only one hour a day.

Should I study together in case I can't be  a basketball player or should I just play basketball and don't care about my studies?The best way I think of it is to do both, but both of them are really hard to do, so I don't know how to plan.

Tell me what you would have done.And tell me what's the best way to do it.

My English is not good. Thank you for reading even if my grammar is wrong.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.