Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

What zodiac sign has the most dangerous anger side of them?

I would say all the water and fire signs. Since water is the most emotional they will never forget how wrong you did them especially cancers they are notorious for holding grudges. When it comes to the fire signs they can be explosive and unpredictable and Aries is a perfect example because of their short tempers. Leo’s when you cross them just remember you are playing with fire and they also never forget when you make them mad.

• The decider...

Does city of tan go Cordova still own the golf course?? Or did they sell it to the construction company they called it, next door in the vacant lot with equipment in it? Where else around there the live? I bet they are deep in there.. Fake deep state sheep wolves.

Check out this website https://zodiacsigns-horoscope.com

Aries who gets beaten to death when angry and get their throats cut. With their ugly kids they would have because of their white privilege. That's the only reason they can get with them. Fuu!!! They don't want them anyways so wtf now Jessica??? That girl with the brown hair? Pff.. F them.. F whoever you are with!! You mad?? ... GOOD. F her and her ***** looking bird ***** on that horse. Bet I don't like y'all either!! Or will I ever!! Is she with Wells Fargo too?? You disrespectful pos *****. I hope you burn in fcking hell. Fu how can you convince yourselves somehow that you are doing good by murdering me is beyond me. You are nothing but no good adult bullies pos. You already knew that tho didn't you. Fu!!! For dedicating your sad pathetic lives to trying to f up mine!! You should keep trying to dedicate your sad pathetic miserable life to trying to f up mine and murder me like you've been doing. Y'all should be so proud of yourself (sarcasm)... What a achievement.. Lmao.. Just wait till karma comes back around for you. Someday it'll be payback time!!!

• Brian

Cancers are notorious for being passion killers, Taurus are usually involved with money laundering, Sagittarius folks are thieves, robbers, and con artists, Capricorns get involved with organized crimes, Geminis are not known for taking things seriously, and Scorpios are considered contract killers.  This is according to Goostica.

I'd guess Aries since Aries is the Roman god of war and the most dangerous outcome of anger is war, not that people's personalities are in actuality at all the result of their zodiac sign.