Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

Can emails of me not giving my ex my childs insurance social security health information hurt my case @ getting custody back? Las Vegas NV ?

My ex won temporary sole custody of our daughter because of a old suicide text that was from when i WAS pregnant, and because of a email i sent telling him i will move out of state with the baby. He also used a temporary guardianship i gave my mom without his consent. Now he's filled evidence showing that i refused to give him medical information. Can that hurt my case?

Already asked and answered. Your drama is not our problem.

Of course it can. You need to start acting like an adult here.

• helene

Well, yeah, that kind of makes you sound like a spiteful little psycho who cares more about sticking it to her ex than about the well-being of her child.

If I were you, I would give him that information now, without a judge ordering you to, and show some contrition in court for the way you behaved when you were full of pregnancy hormones and desperate.