Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

If you are being chased by a killer and you are with your friend do you run faster and leave them behind?

It’s a werewolf killer and you’re fresh out of silver bullets for your glock. 

That all depends.  If my slower friend can still outrun the killer, then I slow my pace and we outrun the killer together.  But if leaving my friend behind means he/she is certainly going to be caught and killed, then I look for an opportunity for us to get out of the line of sight of the killer, and then as soon as we are, I tell my friend to split off from me and hide as I keep running and allow myself to be seen or heard by the killer so that the killer chases me, allowing my friend time to escape as I occupy the killer for a time until I manage my own escape.

By the way, if it's a werewolf killer, then I don't have anything to worry about since I'm not a werewolf, nor are any of my friends.  Also, I don't have a Glock or silver bullets, but that wouldn't really matters since silver bullets are used to kill werewolves, not werewolf killers.  

Trip your friend and also run faster 

• frank

im screwed. I got a bum leg can't run. more like chester from gunsmoke.

I've been a CCW have been for 10 year's. That said killer would a 185 grain jacketed hollwpoint in the Eye.

no, I trip them then run faster. 

I carry a gun. wtf am I running from?

But hypothetically, it depends on the friend if I trip him and run away or we fight the attacker together.

Luckily I conceal carry.