My mom banned me from video games, how to convice her so I can play again :((( ?????

bhai 1 month tak wo kar jo teri mummy keh rahi hai bad me tere ko teri mom video game khud de de gi

Source(s): thetrendworld.in
    • guy1 month agoReport

screw doing your chores, i say go outside and rub mud all over you and take a nap in her bed.

run away from home with her phone so she has to walk to the police station and make a deal that you will give it back and you will comeback.  IF you get unbanned

• Omar1 month agoReport

bruh, YOU'RE CRAAAAAZY

Yet your mother permits you to come to Yahoo Answers and troll people?!

• ryan1 month agoReport

you did, something you didn't do, or likely something you neglected to do or have been neglecting.

Something similar happened to my brother. He told her that he’d rather play video games to be doing drugs and illicit things. And miraculously, she gave them back to him. But it depends on the reason of why this happened. What’s your reason?

maybe find out why she took away your games, then fix that

So what is your question?

Arrange a deal with your mum. Doing your chores, homework, studies and any other priority first in exchancge for videogames afterwards. Its all about showing her that you have good time management.

When she agrees then add a morning jog in there too. Trust me

do your chores homework, get friends in the real world, stop being so pale, get out side a lot more doing physical stuff. and after all that, you can then play your video games. but you probably wont want to as much. 

• susan

Grow up. 

I'm not putting you down or putting your question down. I mean that is the answer to your question. Your mom is concerned that you need to develop more responsibility and maturity, and she apparently thinks all the time you spend on video games is not helping. 

She might even be right. So, keep your room picked up, wash your own clothes. Do all your homework without anybody reminding you to do it. Look around your whole home every couple of days and pick up whatever you might have left lying around. Take out the trash on trash day. 

If you don't know how to drive, learn how to drive. If you don't know how to change a tire, learn how to do that. Learn how to cook a couple of meals at home that are at least somewhat healthy and not too expensive. Say good morning to your mom every day. When you see her again at the end of the day, look at her and say hello. Every time she makes a meal for you, say thank you.

Assume that you are old enough now, and plan to continue practicing all these good habits for the rest of your life. After you've been practicing them for at least 6 weeks, tell your mom you really miss playing video games, and ask her respectfully if she would mind you going back to more hours of that in your week. Don't play so much, though, that you lose all the good habits you have formed. Instead, let the games be a way you reward yourself.

• susan

You are right, my answer is too forceful. I did not realize that I was talking to a 10 year old.

She gave you a reason why she did.