Has Angelina Jolie been beaten up by a fan on red carpet?

Lara Croft would kick their butts if they tried. 

• TCCWOWNER1 month agoReport

She would have deserved it

Dear Sir or Madman

I inform you that Ms Jolie has hired my law firm to protect her from haters and agitators like yourself.

You are worse than Hitler, trying to start a war with your lies, is your mother proud of you?

Disrespecting and persecuting my highly respected client on social media will not be tolerated in any way shape or form, get the picture?

The penalties for such abuse are very stiff indeed, I advise you to bring a pillow to bite on, this deceitful and shameful web of lies you have concocted will be responded to with shock and awe.

A civil suit of $US250 million has been lodged against you for victimisation and general bastardry against Ms Jolie, I have the paperwork ready it requires only my signature.

Please make a 10% downpayment by close of business Friday, I would not want to have to send a bounty hunter out after you, those scenarios always end in tears.

Have a pleasant day.

• TCCWOWNER2 months agoReport

OK, I apologize...