Eczema on forehead starting to flake?

Due to lots of stress ive developed eczema in a few places i'm never had it before including my forehead. For the first months of it being there it hasnt been too bad, if I itch it then it will turn red but thats normal, but as long as I left it alone you couldnt really tell I had it there unless you touched it. Now I wake up every morning to it being flaky with loose skin. Has anyone else experienced this? What did you do to combat it? In the shower I only wipe it once or twice very gently to clean it and then coat it (and I mean COAT it) with cream.

Anytime I take a shower or wash my face I put a bunch of lotion on where I get dry patches typically on my face (eyebrows, between eyebrows, nose and top of cheeks) and then let it sit for about a minute and then take a dry cloth and in a circular motion remove the remaining lotion.  This is making the skin hydrated as well as exfoliating the skin to remove dead skin.

• Space2 months agoReport

Thank you! I'll definitely try that!