Do geologists ever get sedimental?
- PronkLv 72 months agoFavourite answer
They say gneiss guys finish last,
but the ladies always lava geologist that’ll make their;
- CousinLv 62 months ago
If they're not too igneous, they do.
- Anonymous2 months ago
Yes if they ever suffer kidney stones
- 2 months ago
Sedimentary dear RR *nods head and puffs on pipe*
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 72 months ago
only when they unearth a real gem.
- Holo HoloLv 72 months ago
Oh I get it, a play on the word sentimental
- ChaiTeaLv 52 months ago
Yes, a few of their more wistful quotes;
"I never met a morphic I didn't like" (apologies to WR)
"If you can't do the crust, you won't get the pyrite"
"I sholud never have taken her for granite" (Pygmalion)
- Laughing BOYLv 72 months ago
Those DIRTY bastards!.....😂😂😂😂