Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Is it weird if my boyfriend gets sick everytime I get sick? ?

I don't mean it by once or twice. But EVERYTIME. I don't get sick when he get sick. I take care of him when he sick.

But when I get sick, he doesn't do that for me. In fact, he gets sick too, occasionally headache. Like today, when we play in my home, I need to lay down in bed because I have cold and low blood pressure, so I feel like I could pass out if I didn't lay down. Usually, we talked in the bedroom, but this time, he preferred to stay in the living room. So I had to sit in the living room and feel like I'm dying. In fact, I slept at the floor but he just didn't care at all. Well, he only talked about it's ok you should stay at bed. But what's the point he stayed in the living room? 

Is it weird if I think he is so selfish he just want to be cared and doesn't want to take care of me? He has his family if he sicks, I don't have anybody to take care of me. Is it wrong if I feel this way? 

I know some ppl answer about the sickness. Sorry, but in this question, I didn't want to focus on the sickness. I ask about the relationship guidance. Lol, maybe I chose the wrong category. 

• Eva

You're being a baby. You don't need someone at your side 24/7 and you didn't have to stay in the living room. You could have and should have gone to bed. If you're sleeping, there's no reason he has to be there just to watch you sleep. As an adult you don't get to have someone there at your beck and call unless you are seriously unable to do things for yourself.

Take care of yourself, and get rest in your own bed. There's nothing he can do... as adults, we need to take care of ourselves. Plus, he's a guy and when they are sick, they think they are dying. Most can't handle it.

He can take care of himself too, when he's sick. Not sure why you start waiting on him hand and foot when he doesn't feel good. Tell him to call his Mommy?

When i don't feel good, i just want to be left alone