Shadow
Shadow asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

Since I know there is someone out there in Y/A with multiple accounts reporting some of my questions, is there a way for them to stop?

The user has a problem with some of my questions so they report them and then the questions get deleted. I know the reports are from the same person and they know very well who they are. I won't say the username of the person on Y/A.

• Favourite answer

I have also had numerous of my postings, both questions and answers, deleted because those getting my postings deleted did not like my showing they were wrong about certain things.

However, almost invariably when I appealed the deletions they were reinstated, showing quite well that I was not violating the community standards.

Just goes to show how touchy some people are about their beliefs being proved wrong, and will try to get their revenge even though they had no community standard basis for doing so.

• not at all in my opinion

• Daniel

You can Try Sending the YA Staff a Email Message and see if they will do anything about It but thats about the only thing you can do

here is there email address

customercare@cc.yahoo-inc.com

• Zirp

there's two things

1 stop violating the guidelines

2 report what doesn't violate the guidelines but still gets deleted

• .

Posts with enough reports are removed. If your posts are being taken down, then they are being reported multiple times. You can appeal post removal if you feel your post was not a violation (see below). Otherwise, there is nothing you can do since you can't know who or how many users reported your posts. Some users find it useful to post using Anonymous to avoid any stalkers or to open another account to post (different username and avatar). Although if your posts are violations, and you post in subcategories where there are users regularly reporting violations, hiding your identity won't help.

.

To appeal to here:

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=topic... "Appeals". On the following page you'll have a choice of what content you want to appeal (removal of a comment, question, or suspension of an account) be sure to include - The specific text of the post that was deleted, The reason why you'd like it reviewed, and The Yahoo ID you're using in Yahoo Answers (if you don’t include that info, you’ll get an email asking for it. Sometimes even when you do include, you get an email asking for it).

There is no way to stop anyone from reporting you and you should know that since you have asked this question multiple times . Aka spamming Yahoo which is also a reportable violation.

Wouldn't it be easier for you to just create an additional account with new username??

You can't possibly know who exactly is reporting you . My advice to you is stay out of the R & S section .

Source(s): Your profile