I'm on the 5th day of my new birth control help?

I just started birth control for 1st time and I had unprotected sex and my partner came inside of me am I going to become pregnant? I took my birth control for the day. Help please what should I do

I started birth control 8 days before my next cycle 

If you've been taking the pill for about 7 days, you are protected.  If you started taking the pill during your last period you are protected.  That said, you can still get pregnant since the pill is not 100%.  Even if you use condoms as well it's not 100% effective.

You failed to follow any of the directions for your birth control.

It should have been started on the first day of your period but instead you started it 8 days before the period.

Now, if you had very predictable cycles, you are probably safe.  Ovulation happens at about 14 days before a period and at 8 days before a period, ovulation from the cycle should have happened already and the egg would be dead.  Then you had already taken 5 pills, so you would be just 3 to 4 days away from your expected period.  That means the egg for that cycle was very likely dead before you had sex.

Usually, you would need to take 7 pills from your first birth control to be protected, but in your situation, you are probably fine even if you do nothing else.

One big issue - YOU WILL NOT get your next period at the usually time because the hormones in birth control are now controlling your cycles.  Your period will most likely happen sometime between the third and fifth day of the placebo week of pills.  So, the period you was expecting in 8 days will not happen.

Now that you have started birth control, you would be protected everyday - even during the first week of a new pack - as long as you always start every new pack on time.  You would not have to worry about the first 7 days of a new pack.  You also are protected during the placebo week.  READ the information that came with the pills.

If you are truly worried, take Plan B - but that is just an overdose of hormones that you probably don't need.  

Did you ask your doctor when they would be effective??? That is normally something they tell you at the appointment.

If you started your pack on the first day of your period, then no. However, you should read the package insert which came with your prescription. That will tell you how long you need to wait until protection starts for your specific birth control medication. Read the insert and pay special attention to the drug interactions. That will be important later. Also have your boyfriend read the package insert too. He will have to recognize when he needs to wrap that thing up. Like if you take antibiotics during cold and flue season.

Perhaps you should have asked that question BEFORE you had unprotected sex, you moron. 

The pharmacist gave you instructions for a reason.