Why do couples share accounts and have a joint account on some of their social media profiles? ?

I have never done this myself but always wondered why couples or lovers online on social media do this and create a unified joint social media account on either Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest or Tumblr. 

It's a great way of spying on your 'loved one' or their friends!  Probably the couples that do this, are the type that never do anything single, they are joined at the hip and have to do everything together, or the other one get's jealous!

• ron h

I always think the men who do that have or will take their wife's last name and shave their own legs. 

It's their choice so live your life and let them live theirs. My husband sometimes answers motorcycle questions here on my account. What's wrong with that. He's the mechanic, not me. 

• 1 month agoReport

I have two accounts, this one and my level 7 account which is on ice to avoid deletion. Why do you make wild accusations without proof? Those that make such claims usually have multiple accounts themselves for trolling purposes. 

Um, because they want to.