In the Noble Qur'an al-Jinn (Surah 72) as revealed by Muhammad (alyahi-salam) how does it reveal the sacrifice made by Mahan-Brahmin?
When Mahan-Brahmin Shafra-Ishvara's Soul ascends into the 14th Dimension as Brahma and he recieves Divine information directly from Ishvara by Brahmanu (that is Mother of the Book, or Christian Spirit of Revelation by the Holy Spirit), what does the Noble Qur'an reveal about the pains Mahan Brahmin Shafra must go through to ascend to Ishvara? The Quran mentions stern guards and projectiles for one "probing" heaven.
In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.
1. Say, “It was revealed to me that a band of jinn listened in, and said, ‘We have heard a wondrous Quran.
2. It guides to rectitude, so we have believed in it; and we will never associate anyone with our Lord.
3. And Exalted is the Grandeur of our Lord—He never had a mate, nor a child.
4. But the fools among us used to say nonsense about God.
5. And we thought that humans and jinn would never utter lies about God.
6. Some individual humans used to seek power through some individual jinn, but they only increased them in confusion.
7. They thought, as you thought, that God would never resurrect anyone.
8. We probed the heaven, and found it filled with stern guards and projectiles.
9. We used to take up positions to listen in; but whoever listens now finds a projectile in wait for him.
10. We do not know whether ill is intended for those on earth, or if their Lord intends goodness for them.
11. Some of us are righteous, but some of us are less than that; we follow divergent paths.
12. We realized that we cannot defeat God on earth, and that we cannot escape Him by fleeing.
Also, what does al-Jinn reveal about the pains Muhammad (alayhi-Salam) himself experienced as Asura Jabriel guided Muhammad (alayhi-Salam) into Brahma to recieve the Noble Qur'an directly from Isvara in the 7th century.
- Sir CausticLv 62 months ago
Hey! I like the little graphic with the stars! Nice! Hugs.