Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Should I continue dating this girl living with her husband?  ?

I met a girl who lives with her husband but says she’s separating from him. She says the husband is seeing someone else and that she has to keep living with him because they signed a lease together. She also told me they sleep in separate rooms and they are friends. However, Every time the husband is around her she can’t seem to talk to me, but when he’s away that’s when she calls. I have delayed my day for her twice now and she says she got into a fight with her husband so she didn’t feel like talking and hasn’t responded to me. She told me she is not interested in getting serious right now which I get but it drives me nuts that she doesn’t respond and delayes our plans. Only calls me when the husband is out of town or is not around it’s weird. I’m trying to be understanding but I also don’t want to be played.  She gets very flaky and it worries me that she could be lying and using the husband as an excuse. Should I end things with her?, I want something serious so I don’t see the point of continuing to see her. Please I need some advice 

First, if she's old enough to have a husband, she's not a "girl". Second, couples get divorced all the time when they have mortgages or leases. They work out a financial agreement, and one moves out. She's lying to you. 

Why not tell her " so call me when you're living separately from him".

Look ideally it would be ok IF she was being honest...but sometimes tells me it's not as she claims.

• Robert

If you want something serious, get rid of her and look for it. If you don't mind being just a booty call, because that's what you are, enjoy the sex, but don't expect anything more. It's all up to you

The problem is that you only "kn. ow" what she tells you. Personally I feel you would be better off waiting until they are divorced - or at least living in separate dwellings.

Sound like she is pretty flaky, regardless of the husband situation and sounds like her relationship with you is of a low priority. Take the hint and end things. I kinda doubt she will even care much.

• Burgoo

just be looking out for improvement, but in the meantime get laid when the chance presents itself