Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

why are so many people who star on "Love Island" committing suicide? (now have 4th person now that committed suicide & she was the presenter?

Actually it's only been three suicides, 2 contestants and 1 presenter.  However, 1 of the contestants boyfriend, committed suicide 2 weeks after the Funeral of her.

The reason why young people may not be able to cope with all the pressure that comes with overnight fame, is basically because ITV Managers haven't put in place, specific Teams of Counsellors, to give the necessary advice and coping strategies in place, for the young adults that take part in the 'reality show'.

In the case of the Presenter, she was already suffering Depression.

I think I'd commit suicide if I even watched that drivel. Better things to do! 

• Dayton

like reading my posts - I don't know of anyone committing suicide over them, just a few self-harmers.