Should I call a uni to ask to re-interview?

It was my first ever interview and I was so nervous I felt as if I was totally deer in the headlights and struggled to answer the questions because I was so nervous. I think they’re interviewing all the rest of this week, I’m really upset because I don’t think I’ve got it and it’s one of my 1st choices. Someone told me to call them and ask if I can have another interview because I was so nervous, and even if I don’t get it it shows how bad I want it, but someone else told me not to because it makes me appear desperate. I’ve had lots of other offers but none so far that really appeal to me so it’s a case of the uni I went to the interview for and another uni.. I don’t know what to do I want to get in so badly, but I’m unsure if I should ask for another interview sometime this week 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

No. You get one opportunity. Use it as a learning experience and/or reapply next term.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sorry but that is not going to happen, you get one chance. If you have the grades you might still have a chance.

UK

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

A uniform? That doesn't make sense

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Move on. SMH.................

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Judy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Don't bother. They aren't going to say ok. Learn from it, and do better at the next place you interview.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You can ask, they won't likely give you another chance.  Learn from this for your next interview.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.