Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why is Yahoo Answers such a right-wing hellhole these days?

I've been on YA for 13 years. I remember YA being a forum with diverse perspectives represented. Now, it seems like mostly right-wing viewpoints are respected on here. If I post an answer with a left-wing bias, it gets down-voted into oblivion (or even reported). YA seems like a right-wing groupthink hellhole these days.

Many others could say the exact same of the left no one is forcing anyone to post on this site if it's not to your liking you can simply leave.

If you asked the question from a user and not Anonymous, your question would not be silly.

My impression is that it's something like 80 percent left wing and 20 percent right-wing. I asked a question about why do liberals think rich people exploit the poor the other day, and i got only left-wing answers, and only one right-wing answer.

By the way, i still miss the old green layout. The woman CEO ruined Yahoo.

Because Ya Poo! supports the right wing, it doesnt want democracy, it wants authoritarian rule, and as a corporation it wants to be free from obeying laws and paying taxes & employees.

if liberals are losing on their home turf, just imagine how badly they're losing out in the world.

Yeah an outlet who RESPECTS ALL political opinions. It seems like every outlet gets sued and made to limit conservatives right to free speech such as colleges MUST cancel conservative speakers for fear of violence.can you at least admit this and explain why?

I love yahoo answer. People here are real

I consider it the American Way.  Freedom of Speech, Freedom of Religion......

I'm THANKFUL Yahoo Answers finally woke up to allowing the TRUTH to be said.  GO YAHOO ANSWERS!!!!!!!!!!!!  99%, of Americans, were sick and tired of all the corrupt, B.S. liberal Left thinking they could control everything.

• Joseph

I'll never understand a liberal who thinks everyone is some how obligated to agree with them in all things.