Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 months ago

Fellow young people do you find it scary to know someday our parents won't be around to help us ?

At least right now my parents are still only middle aged and even if I fail I can always come back to their house and restart but when they die then thats when you are truly on your own and know one is going to bail you out when you need it 

That's what friends are for.

• Hannah

I can't even imagine it. They are always there for me and I am always there for them. I haven't "needed" them in years, but it's nice to know if I really need it, they'll be there for me. It will be devastating when they do go and of course I'm terrified of it, but not because I will be "alone" but because I would never get to see them again at Christmas time or any other occasions that we do get together. 

I help my parents. Been helping my parents since I was a teenager. Now it's a full time job.

My parents ditched me a long time ago.