How can an employee make their work environment less hectic?

So I worke for a prepaid legal service where we have to met a 25 quota per day referrals.

Some referrals are basic referrals while some are urgent referrals. On Friday I got an urgent referral assigned to me at about 4:40 but we close at 5pm and I was working on an out of state referral that my sup told me to work on. The urgent had a critical date of 2/18/2020. We've been in situations like this where a member says they have a critical date but turns out it's not critical or the member notifies our in house attorneys at the last minute and there's just not enough time to find the member a referral atty at the last minute.

How can I still met my "goal" of 25 referrals while at the same time spending so much time trying to find the member a referral atty?

OP joined 9 years ago and has asked 1300 questions but is still level 1. 

Based on the number of questions you post on Yahoo Answers about your job, I think that the solution to your problem might be to spend less time posting questions on Yahoo Answers and use that time for doing your job. You've said they "expect employees to act like robots" and I think you're onto something there. Robots don't spend their time complaining about their jobs. They just work. That's how you can meet your goals -- or at least come closer than you will spending time posting these questions.

• COCO PUFF1 month agoReport

Do you think I could actually sit at my desk asking this sh@t all the time and still have a job? Use your brain.

Look for a job in fast food        

Reported as usual. DO NOT FEED THE MENTALLY ILL TROLL.