What did Petri my Hero Do ?

Oh he only did this he burned these websites into you mind. He repeated them so much you can’t stop thinking about them and obsess about them till you read them or eventually throw your computer out the window in hatred!!! 

He served his purpose and made you aware of the Jews. Now why you hate?

What websites you ask 

Well you know that is my point I don’t have to even say

You served your purpose? If you mean this as a victory speech before leaving, I'll take it. Just so long as the leaving part happens.

Did you know Petri is an acronym for Penis Envying Tryhard Racist Idiot?

They're jealous of the Nordic Race

• Lv 7

20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; 20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; Isaiah 5:20 Woe woe into them.20 Woe unto them that call evil goo.    20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; 20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; Isaiah 5:20 Woe woe into them.20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; 20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; Isaiah 5:20 20 Woe unto ther!