Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Am I bad that I have a different political opinion?

Yes, I'm a leftist who is from India and lives in India. Leftists are called "unpatriotic" and "traitors". As a leftist, my political views are very different than 99% of people in India. Does that mean I am abnormal?

99-1 is literally the epitome of abnormal

• Nancy

99% of the people in India can't be rightists. That many people would form their own center, approximately half of them on one side of that center and half of them on the other. Depending on what side one fell of that center would determine whether one were leftist or rightist.

• ricky

Normal can mean many things. But you’ve told me nothing about your opinions.

No, it's good if you can have a different opinion and admit it.

• JJ

Well, since you are on the other side of the world, leftist is probably the opposite there from what it is over here. I guess. So you might really be a conservative, after all.

Yes.  Liberals are considered abnormal in most cultures.  In the USA, liberals are considered vermin.

You haven't learned the MODI HINDU GOOSE STEP OF ETHNIC CLEANSING.

• Bill

Leftists are unpatriotic and traitors. Well, I suppose once they transform a country to suit their ideology they might be a bit patriotic though.