How much do strippers make on weekdays (Mon - Thurs) at strip clubs in Atlanta Georgia on average would you say? ?

I have somewhat of an idea but wanna see how it compares with and stacks against everyone else's guesses, figures and/or averages. I know this too may have great influence depending on the Atlanta strip club or Gentlemen’s Clubs you frequent or regularly perform at if any at all. Tell me all you can please! I really really appreciate it 💯 🙏 ♥️

About $15.00/ hour!!

Source(s): That's minimum wage!!

Atlanta is a big place. Wouldn't it depend upon the neighborhood? Why not go there and talk to the strippers? As you know the stripper's routine makes a big difference.

Probably a lot at first but then they crash and burn, ending up in prostitution or porn for lower pay. When they get too old for pole dancing but not too old to do worse things.