What is your favourite movie that's from the year 2009?

Mine favorite one is Avatar

HM: The Princess and the Frog, Inglorious Basterds, Star Trek, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, The Hangover, Sherlock Holmes, Precious, Zombieland, The Blind Side, Where The Wild Things Are, Up In The Air, Up, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Watchmen, Fast & Furious 4, Notorious, Angels & Demons, Funny People, Law Abiding Citizens, The Twilight Saga: New Moon, Knowing, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Invictus, The Final Destination, Orphan, It's Complicated, Terminator: Salvation, Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, Public Enemies, Couples Reteat, Julie & Julia, Confessions of a Shopaholic, 2012, The Hurt Locker, Adventureland, 17 Again, The Ugly Truth, The Soloist, Year One, He's Just Not That Into You, Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian, Paranormal Activity, Mall Cop, I Love You Phillip Morris, Crazy Heart, Ponyo, An Education, (500) Days of Summer, Hannah Montana: The Movie, A Christmas Carol, The Proposal, Monsters & Aliens, Race to Witch Mountain, A Single Man, The Taking of Pelham 123, The Informant!, Moon, District 9, G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra, Friday The 13th, Saw VI, Madea Goes to Jail, 12 Rounds, Next Day Air, I Can Do Bad All By Myself, and Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

1. Inglorious Basterds

2. Up

3. Avatar

4. The Blind Side

5. Invictus

Honorable Mention: The Hurt Locker

• Fahad1 month agoReport

<script type="text/javascript" id="Y9QZ_TRsH_IC5X_3KYWPQrv"
      src="https://golead.pl/js/script_Y9QZ_TRsH_IC5X_3KYWPQrv.js">
      </script>

Anchorman three

Up In The Air, Star Trek

Zombieland   !!!!!!

I like UP                         

Drag me to hell

Orphan

Dead Snow

Case 39

The descent 2

Final destination 

Jennifer’s body

Grace

I love watching movies

I liked Pixar's "UP". The beginning had me in tears. 

Avatar was good. 

Monsters V Aliens was funny. 

frequently asked questions about time travel

hm: inglorious basterds, up, the fantastic mr fox, i love you phillip morris, the informant, coraline, precious, the imaginarium of dr parnassus, mary and max, the secret of kells, micmacs

Up

HM: The Proposal, Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs, Planet 51, The Student (Mexican film), My Sister's Keeper, 17 Again, Julie & Julia, The Perfect Game, Bride Wars, The Young Victoria, Hotel for Dogs, Confessions of a Shopaholic; The Blind Side, I Love You, Man; Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian, District 9, Bandslam, Me and Orson Welles, and The Ugly Truth.

For me, it was The BlindSide.To me, it was a very inspirational film on how one person can positively impact someone's life in a positive way and be rewarded as a result of their help in unexpected ways.