Like crazy

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Janet
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Not dangerous. Not crazy.

First of all, someone who is a “Scorpio” has their SUN in Scorpio. Sun is easy to find, so Sun sign astrology is easy to make money off readers who don’t know any better.

Someone’s Sun sign is ONLY 2% of their entire unique astrology, and no two people are astrologically identical.

Secondly, everyone has Scorpio somewhere in their birthchart, influencing what goes on inside of them. If one of the 10 planets (including Sun) is in Scorpio, the Scorpio influence will be a LITTLE stronger than for someone who does NOT have any planet in Scorpio.

Thirdly, all our natal chart, with all 40-50 factors (including the Sun sign), indicates is how we will LIKELY be inside ourselves .. IF we do nothing to change or grow or learn. It doesn’t control us. Astrology only gives us insight into what goes on inside of us but only if we are working off the entire natal chart drawn up for the MOMENT that person was born, as things appeared from WHERE they were born.

As for Scorpio, that is a style of strong emotions. Any planet/need moving through Scorpio when someone is born, will be a need that is felt emotionally, and felt strongly. What the person DOES with those emotions depends on two factors:

(1) HOW that planet aspects/interacts with any of the OTHER 9 planets/needs in the birthchart. Discordant aspects bring out the negative style of the Sign that planet is in. Harmonious aspects bring out the positive style. SO a Scorpio planet that has discordant aspects indicates trouble coping with the emotions attached to that need (planet), but the trouble might be just inside .. they might be so uncomfortable with that intensity that they repress it and no one sees it .. including themselves. BUT a Scorpio planet that has harmonious aspects is able to master than intensity to grow, overcome, transform and become the best they can be .. and this is a positive side of the style of Scorpio

(2) The other factor is that no matter what the natal chart shows, everyone is capable of outgrowing, overcoming and mastering the inner stresses shown by the natal chart. We are not victims of astrology, and we do not have to be victims of our own unhappiness or stress either. Astrology is ONLY useful when it points out inner conflict so that we can help understand it better in order to overcome it. But since the Sun sign is only 2% of the entire personality, you aren’t going to get any useful information from Sun-Sign astrology. Sun-sign astrology is just a way for writers to make money, as long as they don’t care if they mislead you.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

They have VENOM like Jesus said 😐❤️❤️❤️

• 2 months ago

Everyone thinks scorpios are dangerous and dark but it depends on other planetary placements also not just the sun sign.

• Snoopy
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

There's crazy people unfortunately and that is beyond the zodiac scorpio too (all zodiacs have them). You wish it was just them lol. Let's not talk about crazy people in general as they are nauseating in general. Sorry you've encountered some crazy people but I couldn't care less about a crazy person's sign when I see one... 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

NOT THE ONES I'VE KNOWN...MY DAD WAS HALLOWEEN AND HE HAD A HEART OF GOLD.

• 2 months ago

No they just happen to be born at an arbitrary time, scorpions however have claws and venom so yes they are. 

• 2 months ago

Some can be my friend so beware.

• 2 months ago

stay strapped when ur around scorpios

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No more dangerous than anyone else of any other sign of the Zodiac.

• 2 months ago

If you believe in astrology they have the potential to be one of the darker, more obsessive signs. But Pisces gone bad are still the #1 serial killer sign.

• 2 months ago

I don't think so but scorpions are dangerous.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.