Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationOther - Cars & Transportation · 4 months ago

What’s up with d one headlight out look in L.A.? Is this a thing now and how do I join?

I am so freakin sick of seeing so many many cars with one headlight out.  Why don’t people fix their cars???

Those are the people who probably rarely drive at night and one headlight burned out a couple of years after the car rolled off of the assembly line. And they just never check their lights until they get pulled over. I check mine in the spring and fall season and before any trip.

• Erik

Cause there are a lot of poor people out here (like myself).  That being said, I really don't see it that often.

• Anton

The police don't want you to have it fixed.  The police cannot legally pull over without cause.  By having a light out they can pull over, check for booze, check for drugs, registration, insurance, etc..