Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

Would Pisces and Aquarius make a good couple?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Pisces is ruled by Jupiter and a water sign. Aquarius is ruled by Saturn and an airy sign. The relationship between Jupiter and Saturn is neutral. Air-water is not a pair to live well mixed or supportive with each other-they separate to form two different phases. Aquarius is 12th house from Pisces. Pairs of Moon sign Pisces with Moon sign Aquarius or Rising sign Pisces with Rising sign Aquarius will show separative behavior instead of a unity.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Better off as friends . I've dated a Pisces at first it's great but Pisces tend to play sneaky games and then turn around and play victim . They will make you seem like such a evil person if you leave them . 

• 2 months ago

Yes, if they ignored astrology altogether.

• Janet
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No REAL astrologer compares signs to evaluate the interaction between two people.

Nor do real astrologers use Sun sign "astrology" (which is what you are using you say that someone is ONE Sign .. it is just their Sun sign and only 2% of the entire personal birthchart for someone).

Find out the EXACT minute you were born. And the same for the other person.

Go to the following website, and entire the FULL birthdate (year included), the EXACT time of birth (an error of even just 4 minutes MAY give you wrong answers, so make sure it is not a rounded-off birthtime) and the PLACE of birth (the computer program will convert it into longitude and latitude for you).

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/synastry-chart-o...

The website produces a free report analyzing the dynamics between two individual birthcharts. I give it a B- for quality.

But you need to understand TWO THINGS:

(1) Astrology is only an influence, so it cannot accurately predict. It just lays out interactions (either within yourself or between you and someone else) that will LIKELY occur. We can outgrow the influence of astrology, so it cannot predict.

(2) Only 3% of all couples get along without conflict once the honeymoon has died out. 1-3 years into the marriage. And only 12.5% end up figuring out how to get along after 20 years of marriage.

Similarly, ALL synastry comparisons will show areas of both harmony AND of conflict.

What makes a relationship work is not how much love there is (that is only 11% of what makes it work), but how well both people work with their own emotions ... so when they get hurt or angry, they work with THEIR reactions instead of blaming their partner, taking it out on them, and/or trying to make their partner change. This generally takes about 20 years of marriage to master, but most people don't master it.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Not at all. According to astrology. Pisces is water very emotional and Aquarius is air cold and detached

• lala
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes 

WE have friends who are married for 40 yrs and they are PIsces and AQua 

• Snoopy
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I think it depends on the person really lol. I don't believe in zodiac as there are no two identical people so I don't like to think that way. 

Maybe the chinese zodiac could be truer Idk lol but I don't think so.  Some people are just good in their hearts. A few aren't. I think their level of information and therefore lack of prejudice as well as lifestyle has more of an impact. 

Generally personality counts a lot more than the zodiac sign. 

But I wouldn't bully someone based on the zodiac either. Live and let live lol. 

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Any 2 people can make a good couple no matter what their Zodiac sign is.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.