Why do so many people on yahoo answers recommend god for your problems?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

You need to wake up and smell the coffee.  Only God can solve your problems.  Without Him you can do nothing because He is your Creator and MAker and even if you only ask Him for wisdom, He has promised to give it without rebuking you

• Paul
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Why wouldn't we recommend someone Who has infinite power, and Who loves us enough to die for us?

• 1 month ago

There immense stupidity obviously

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Retief
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I have enough problems without adding god into it all.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why do you say "for your problems"? 

Sorry, but I really don't have too many.  

• Wilma
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

They are stupid. The god in the bible is a SUN god that's why they meet on SUNday. It is represented in the flesh here on earth today by the queen of england. When they go to chruch on SUNday that is who they are worshipping the queen of england.

• 1 month ago

If you're in the religion or politics section, you'll find many Christian people like myself.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

That way they can blame you and your sins when God doesn’t fix your problems. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

This IS the spiritual section...HELLO...

• ...Show all comments
    • I didn't choose the category but it doesn't matter because whatever category I post on i always get the same god comments 

• 1 month ago

I've been the route of listening to the world. God's way is easier and kinder.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.