Why do so many people on yahoo answers recommend god for your problems?

You need to wake up and smell the coffee.  Only God can solve your problems.  Without Him you can do nothing because He is your Creator and MAker and even if you only ask Him for wisdom, He has promised to give it without rebuking you

• Paul

Why wouldn't we recommend someone Who has infinite power, and Who loves us enough to die for us?

There immense stupidity obviously

• Retief

I have enough problems without adding god into it all.

Why do you say "for your problems"? 

Sorry, but I really don't have too many.  

• Wilma

They are stupid. The god in the bible is a SUN god that's why they meet on SUNday. It is represented in the flesh here on earth today by the queen of england. When they go to chruch on SUNday that is who they are worshipping the queen of england.

If you're in the religion or politics section, you'll find many Christian people like myself.

That way they can blame you and your sins when God doesn’t fix your problems. 

This IS the spiritual section...HELLO...

• I didn't choose the category but it doesn't matter because whatever category I post on i always get the same god comments 

I've been the route of listening to the world. God's way is easier and kinder.