Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

The atheist barista who's obsessed with astrology asked me "So what's your sign" and I responded "The sign of the cross" and now I think she?

might have spat in my coffee. So, should I try to find another coffee place to go to in the future?  How common is it for baristas to start spitting in the orders of customers who they have distaste for?

• Retief

None of the atheists I know believe in horoscopes - if the barista believed in horoscopes it has nothing to do with being an atheist.

If you think she spat in your coffee, talk to the manager.

• sarah

get a coffee maker and make your won coffee.

I would look for another place.

Yes, find a better place.

Yes, find another place.

It is possible, I would just find another place. 

It’s very common. Every fast food and coffee place has atleast 4 employees that spit in the food. Doesn’t matter if they hate you or not they spit in everything. 

• Wilma

No go back to the same coffee place and tell them you want more. Astrologist are not atheists. They believe in God just like you do idiot.

• Cogito

Another totally unrealistic story?

But even if I believed this nonsense - How would you know that she's an atheist?How would you know that she's "obsessed" with astrology?Leaping to the conclusion that anyone would take offence at your comment or that she would spit in your coffee is ridiculous!

Good for you. The Celtic cross was used 1000s of years before christianity was made up