Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

The atheist barista who's obsessed with astrology asked me "So what's your sign" and I responded "The sign of the cross" and now I think she?

might have spat in my coffee. So, should I try to find another coffee place to go to in the future?  How common is it for baristas to start spitting in the orders of customers who they have distaste for?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Retief
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

None of the atheists I know believe in horoscopes - if the barista believed in horoscopes it has nothing to do with being an atheist.

If you think she spat in your coffee, talk to the manager.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • sarah
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

get a coffee maker and make your won coffee.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I would look for another place.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, find a better place.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, find another place.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It is possible, I would just find another place. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It’s very common. Every fast food and coffee place has atleast 4 employees that spit in the food. Doesn’t matter if they hate you or not they spit in everything. 

• Wilma
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

No go back to the same coffee place and tell them you want more. Astrologist are not atheists. They believe in God just like you do idiot.

• Cogito
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Another totally unrealistic story?

But even if I believed this nonsense - How would you know that she's an atheist?How would you know that she's "obsessed" with astrology?Leaping to the conclusion that anyone would take offence at your comment or that she would spit in your coffee is ridiculous!

• 1 month ago

Good for you. The Celtic cross was used 1000s of years before christianity was made up

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.