Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Isn’t this quid pro quo?

Julian Assange's lawyers are saying that Trump offered him a pardon if he said that Russia was not involved in the 2016 DNC hacking. Google it if you don't believe me. I'm sure Fox is quiet on this

• ?

I hope Assange has proof. But this sounds exactly like something Trump would do.

Lawyers lying? What else is new?? Assange already stated long ago that Russia didn't give him the emails. So, why does Trump need him to repeat that? Seems to me that the lawyers want to put pressure on Trump by slandering him. Then maybe they figure he'll be more lenient.

• don

Two words: BULL and SHYT ....Trump has stated publicly that Russia cheated for hillary in 2016 and congressional testimony proved it over and over again.

You suck !

• ?

And tRump never lies. lololol

but assange has already said that he didnt get the emails from rusia

Google also told me that Abraham Lincoln once said you can believe it if it’s on the internet.