Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

What do you Americans think about British PM Boris Johnson?

I voted for the first time and voted for Labour. But anyway, Tories won and I accept that. What do you think about him? He seems to be at odds with Trump sometimes. 

• ?

Boris is like Trump, a narcissist, in it only for himself. He was a Remainer and only became a Leaver in order to get more popular. That tells you all you need to know about him.

You are taking the UK back from the clutches of unelected bureaucrats of the EU and Boris is leading the way. Good for you!

• John W

Putin's stooge, like Trump.

I like him. The only other leader of a country that has worse hair than Trump.

The situation was a bit like that in America, he was the better of two bad choices.

I like him and think you're lucky to have him as your PM. He saved democracy by carrying out the will of the people (brexit). People will look back on it and praise him for it.