Attachment image

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No, i'm free in Christ.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

I haven't looked them up recently, but I believe I do.

• Doug
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Better understood today as "The Natural Law". Jesus said that Loving God and loving your neighbor as yourself, pretty much covered everything. Then, he established the Holy Catholic Church to authoritatively rule on such things, in his place, until he comes again.

Source(s): www.askmeaboutgod.org
  • Hogie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Christians do not need to be told to avoid doing evil. They are "good trees" that do not produce bad fruits.

The entire "law" given, from Genesis to Deuteronomy, was fulfilled and thus terminated. It was the "book of the law" that was codified, sprinkled with blood, and that book contained the Noahide laws. Thus, Jesus, who was God Incarnate, "took away the sins of the world."

• ...Show all comments
    • Yoel Cohen1 month agoReport

"Do not think I have come to abolish the law...but to fulfill". Even the NT talks about being Christ-like. JC even mentions the Ten Commandments! He said you heard "Do not kill, do not steal etc". 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

The seven Noachide laws, as traditionally enumerated by the Jews are:

Do Not Deny God

Do Not Blaspheme God

Do Not Murder

Do Not Engage in Incestuous, Adulterous or Homosexual Relationships.

Do Not Steal

Do Not Eat of a Live Animal

Establish Courts/Legal System to Ensure Law Obedience

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-seven-noa...

• Bent
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

They sound OK except for the first two, because I don't believe in any gods.

• ...Show all comments

have a great reward in the next world. My rabbi's son fried out and is literally an atheist. But every now and again and says I'll do a good deed. He may put a coin in the charity box or be called up to the Torah. He doesn't observe the Sabbath but hey he did something for God!

• 1 month ago

I don't murder, rape, steal, cheat, or eat living animals. I don't believe in god.

• ...Show all comments

You only get rewarded if you serve God. It is better for you to willfully sin but do the other commandments for God than be an Atheist and only do these things because it makes you feel good or good for society. I know that is a challenge for someone who doesn't believe in anything. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.