Who is Jesus?

37 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

The begotten son of God. Jehovah incarnate (not Elohim). The creation and begotten son of God. Our savior and redeemer from sin and from death.

What is Jesus? Half God, half human, all man.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

"I will not leave you Comfortless: I will come to you" (John 14:18)!

"But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost..." (John 14:26)!

Jesus is the Holy Ghost!

GOD SAID IT and I don't give A DAMN what your ANTICHRIST "trinity" taught you!

IGNORANT LYING CATHOLIC TAUGHT ANTICHRIST!

BELIEVING A LYING TRINITY IS "THE FUNDAMENTAL OF CHRISTIANITY!"

IGNORANT!

PLAIN IGNORANT (I JOHN 2:3-5)!

• 2 months ago

He is God's son and our savior. Soon, Jesus will use his power as King to bring an end to all suffering and to those who cause it. All who exercise faith in Jesus by obeying him will enjoy life in a paradise on earth.​—Read Psalm 37:9-11.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

A fictional character

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Almighty God, Who took on a human nature 2,000 years ago, being born to a human mother.

• TeeM
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I like what God had revealed to Peter:

(Matthew 16:16, 17) “16 Simon Peter answered: “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” 17 In response Jesus said to him: “Happy you are, Simon son of Joʹnah, because flesh and blood did not reveal it to you, but my Father in the heavens did.”

Or why John wrote his gospel.

(John 20:31) “31 But these have been written down so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and because of believing, you may have life by means of his name.”

• 2 months ago

Ancient Christian literature describes Jesus as the only begotten Son of God who left Heaven to add human nature to His divine nature by being miraculously conceived, living, dying the being resurrected; that He is now in heaven and will return from there as Judge. That Jesus is the only-begotten Son of God is stated in John 1:14, 3:16, and 1 John 4:9. Jesus is uniquely God’s Son but Jesus relating to God as Father is different to how we relate to God as our Father. God, in giving His only-begotten Son to die for sinners, showed depths of love for us that we are utterly undeserving of. Jesus is acclaimed as ‘our Lord’ by Christians who acclaim Him as God incarnate and worship Him. 

We need to know our Jesus so well that, when He returns in glory to usher in the Day of Judgment, we will not be in fear or trepidation, but know we belong to the real Jesus – the Jesus of the Bible – not the Jesus of pseudo-Christian groups who do not say ‘Amen’ to the Apostles Creed (which forms the basis of my answer).

• sarah
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

(Colossians 1:15-20) 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation; 16 because by means of him all other things were created in the heavens and on the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All other things have been created through him and for him. 17 Also, he is before all other things, and by means of him all other things were made to exist, 18 and he is the head of the body, the congregation. He is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, so that he might become the one who is first in all things; 19 because God was pleased to have all fullness to dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all other things by making peace through the blood he shed on the torture stake, whether the things on the earth or the things in the heavens.

• 2 months ago

God the Son. -------------

Source(s): Greek Orthodox Christian
  • 2 months ago

1. Jesus is the son of man;

2. Christ(WORD)is the Son of God.

3. Christ lived in Jesus as Christ can live in us.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.