Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 3 months ago

Is this considered stalking or terrorism?

A line leader and his friends on my Facebook account had gotten me fired from the company by reporting my post about the company name and its customer to a Facebook group. This line leader and my Facebook friends who are mutual friends with him had also gotten me fired from other companies I put as my current job on Facebook by making several complaints to the HR department, ofent using different aliases. He has also gotten some of my Facebook friends employed to the company that sacked me and now I'm worried they may no longer like me after their indoctrination.

This line leader only did this because he assumes I was the one who reported him to management, when it was another employee who did it and had used me as a scapegoat.

Also, how do I apply for another job now that I have 5 dismissals recorded against me?

Your problem is you didn't know when to keep your mouth shut. Kicking to death the company you work for on the worlds big mouth, namely Facebook wasn't exactly your best move. Could that be the reason you are unemployed?

The problem was you disrespected your employer on Facebook which resulted in you getting fired from your job. What you should have done was handled the situation differently without posting your issues online. Your actions alone have violated the terms of your employer's social media policy.

yes          .

• Daniel

Neither you got Fired Because you did something wrong you should not have been Bad Mouthing the Company Does not Matter if it was in a Private Group or Not there are Rules as to what you can and can not do

• Jan3 months agoReport

I did not bad mouth the company in any way.

Sounds to me like you are pretty stupid.

I agree that you need to get out of the social media circus.

Quick answer:Don't bad mouth your employer anywhere, especially on F*c*book

• Jan3 months agoReport

I did not bad mouth my employer

• Dave

Sounds like you need to delete your Facebook account. You're clearly not mature enough to have one if you are repeatedly getting fired over it.

• Lv 7

if you were truly a good person, people wouldn't take anonymous tips seriously.

same goes for friends. if you were truly a friend to them, you think they'd be so easily swayed?

as for the dismissals, that is all on you.